This message board is for the shareholders of E-MAG.TECH PTY LTD (formerly E-MERSION MEDIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN: 631 146 177) and E-MERSION MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN: 605 098 539) and E-MERSION MEDIA (AUST) PTY LTD (ACN: 637 337 641 – INSOLVENT).

As the Directors refuse to open disclosure with shareholders regarding the state of our investment and have not held an investor meeting in four years, we have set this up to openly help one another and discuss the business and its leadership and founders John Iliopoulos, Chris Iliopoulos, and Peter Stern.

Privacy Policy: This website does not store IP addresses or any identifiable information other than the username you set. You can request to delete your account at any time by emailing privacy [at] re-mersion.com.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Does anyone know why e-Mersion Media is in Supreme Court today?

I randomly Googled e-Mersion Media to see if there was anything else to read and saw that they’re in Supreme Court today (literally as I type this).

I’ve attached the PDF from the Supreme Court website, they are listed on page 6 of 8.

Does anyone know why?

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hopefully an insolvency hearing so we can all write this nightmare off already. 

Please dont say that some of us cant afford to lose this money and spare a thought for the staff who have bills to pay!

Quote from animal on October 19, 2023, 3:11 am

Please dont say that some of us cant afford to lose this money and spare a thought for the staff who have bills to pay!

Your money is already lost, they’re $4million in debt with no source of income in sight. This is why after raising $15million and spending $19million they’ve never released a financial shareholder update or had any profit. Staff have already resigned because they weren’t getting paid. The best we can hope for at the moment is a swift liquidation so we can write it off as a loss against other capital gains. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news here.

Quote from pissedoff on October 19, 2023, 3:59 am
Quote from animal on October 19, 2023, 3:11 am

Your money is already lost, they’re $4million in debt with no source of income in sight. This is why after raising $15million and spending $19million they’ve never released a financial shareholder update or had any profit. Staff have already resigned because they weren’t getting paid. The best we can hope for at the moment is a swift liquidation so we can write it off as a loss against other capital gains. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news here.

Is there anything we can do to get our money back?

This was their ongoing feud with their former partners and the other directors of their restaurant Groove Train in Waurn Ponds. The other directors claim that John and Chris took directors loans out of that business to fund e-Mersion Media (then Box Media).

Hopefully they’re suing for money and not (worthless) shares.