This message board is for the shareholders of E-MAG.TECH PTY LTD (formerly E-MERSION MEDIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN: 631 146 177) and E-MERSION MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN: 605 098 539) and E-MERSION MEDIA (AUST) PTY LTD (ACN: 637 337 641 – INSOLVENT).

As the Directors refuse to open disclosure with shareholders regarding the state of our investment and have not held an investor meeting in four years, we have set this up to openly help one another and discuss the business and its leadership and founders John Iliopoulos, Chris Iliopoulos, and Peter Stern.

Privacy Policy: This website does not store IP addresses or any identifiable information other than the username you set. You can request to delete your account at any time by emailing privacy [at] re-mersion.com.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ilesha Haywood aka Ilesha Iliopolous aka John's wife aka the FAKE DOCTOR is a FRAUD and SCAM ARTIST too

Her old “Doctor” profile is still up claiming she’s a plastic surgeon: https://australia-health.com/doctor/dr-ilesha-haywood/

For the record, her business True Dermal Clinic is still operating, so it looks like she got away with her fraud. A family of con-artists.

Zillion has reacted to this post.
Zillion

Well this answers the question of “how can he sleep at night?” 

Too gutless to show your name! 

Quote from Alicia I on November 7, 2023, 8:40 am

👋

Quote from Alicia I on November 7, 2023, 8:40 am

An ironic reply Ilesha Iliopolous / Ilesha Haywood / Alicia Chapman / etc etc.

A friend and I both pre-paid for treatments at True Dermal. Over the last week when I’ve gone past on my walk the clinic door was locked during opening hours and the sandwich board not out on the curb. With so many staff shown on the website why has the clinic been closed? None of the staff on the website were the dermal therapists who sold us the pre-paid treatments. The business landline wasn’t working and the mobile constantly engaged. Doesn’t take long to find via Google that True Dermal Clinic is currently advertising on Seek for a full suite of staff. “DERMAL THERAPIST OR 2IC OR CLINIC MANAGER – FULL TIME FOR IMMEDIATE START” and “Be part of a passionate high-performing and energised team” Is there an existing team? No-one seems to be there.

parmenides and Zillion have reacted to this post.
parmenidesZillion