This message board is for the shareholders of E-MAG.TECH PTY LTD (formerly E-MERSION MEDIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN: 631 146 177) and E-MERSION MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN: 605 098 539) and E-MERSION MEDIA (AUST) PTY LTD (ACN: 637 337 641 – INSOLVENT).

As the Directors refuse to open disclosure with shareholders regarding the state of our investment and have not held an investor meeting in four years, we have set this up to openly help one another and discuss the business and its leadership and founders John Iliopoulos, Chris Iliopoulos, and Peter Stern.

Privacy Policy: This website does not store IP addresses or any identifiable information other than the username you set. You can request to delete your account at any time by emailing privacy [at] re-mersion.com.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Proof John & Chris have been selling their own shares instead of issuing new e-Mersion shares and pocketing the money

Another great email from Rick just went out, if you didn’t get it, here it is below, with the attachments.

———- Forwarded message ———
Date: Fri, Nov 3, 2023 at 10:10 AM
Subject: FW: More evidence John & Chris have been stripping the company of cash
To: John Iliopoulos <john@e-mersion.media>, Chris Iliopoulos <chris@e-mersion.media>, <chris@csgbuilt.com.au>, Metropolis <peters@metropoliscorporate.com.au>

I have been asked to forward another email (name removed at request of shareholder) – see below and attached.

I also want to reiterate my disappointment in numerous shareholders that have been aware of what has been going on and had “written off” their shares. This attitude that has enabled them to continue to con people out of their money. You have some culpability here.

It’s disappointing , and hugely damaging, that investors didn’t make a stand earlier and have enabled this behaviour through inaction. I will leave it to each investor to do their own investigation and take whatever action necessary to recoup their money and holding John, Chris, and Peter to account. I know I will be. Contending with fraud proceedings will be the least of their concerns. Scorched earth.

Rick

—-

Sent: Friday, November 3, 2023 9:31 AM
To: rick@axiagroup.com
Subject: More evidence John & Chris have been stripping the company of cash

Hello Rick

Since John refuses call a shareholders meeting, can you please pass this on to everyone.  

I was shocked to read the open letter and comments by other shareholders on the forum. I decided to look into the shares I purchased and paid for the attached ASIC certificates. It looks worse than I thought and now certain we have all lost our money.

Earlier this year, John and Chris told us they were raising money to save the company, blaming others for their problems. But the ASIC certificates show they raised $308,000 and took the cash themselves.

The table shows the shares sold by their company, Sir James, match the shares received by investors.

ASIC Document – Date signed

Shares to Investors

Shares Sold by Sir James Pty Ltd

Cash to John & Chris

30-5-2023

+2

$13,600

8-2-2023

+4

+4

$54,400

8-2-2023

+5

+4

+5

+5

+5

$240,000

Total

$308,000

They’ve been selling their shares to investors, pretending to issue new shares, and giving themselves new shares as bonuses. They used e-Mersion as their personal money printing machine. Rick’s report said they gave themselves over $4 million in bonus. How much of this have they cashed out? I thought we weren’t allowed to sell our shares?

And this is just 2023, when they were begging people to lend them money to pay staff and secretly paying themselves wages, all while hiding from people they owed money to. We need to check all the ASIC documents to see how many of their shares they sold to us and put our money straight into their pockets.

And what did Peter Stern do all these years? He must have known what they were doing. What did he get out of all this to remain silent and then run away when it started coming out?

The new e-Mersion CEO has been accused of financial misdeeds at his last company in an article in the Australian Financial Review. And now Attnd Media is promoting itself on LinkedIn as the official partner of F1, with no mention of e-Mersion (see CEO  Sarah’s post). All in full view of the shareholders. It is astonishing how brazen these people are.

I also found out that the things John said is his update were related to questions he received from the journalist. That was not an shareholders update – it was an attempt to stop the journalist from publishing the story and it was full of lies. He also threatened to get an intervention order to stop the story. In the update John claimed he and Gourlias had put $750,000 into the company. Don’t believe it for a second. Show us the deposits. Rick’s report said there were hundreds of thousands of dollars in director loan repayments offset by manual entries. So more of the same. Why has the company accountant David Jaffy not confirmed the cash withdrawals match loan deposits? How do you have manual entries against cash withdrawals?

John and Chris are liars and thieves. Gourlias has been used as a dummy to bring investors in. Social media posts show he was also at that luxury hotel in Doha for two months, and on many other so-called business trips. Where is the revenue after all these years? How convenient that John had business meetings in Doha on his return from Ukraine, so that he and his whole family could spend more time at the luxury resort that we paid for.  

Don’t be surprised if the brothers suddenly escape to Northern Macedonia to hide from shareholders, creditors and authorities.

They should all be exposed to the media and put in jail.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.