This message board is for the shareholders of E-MAG.TECH PTY LTD (formerly E-MERSION MEDIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN: 631 146 177) and E-MERSION MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN: 605 098 539) and E-MERSION MEDIA (AUST) PTY LTD (ACN: 637 337 641 – INSOLVENT).

As the Directors refuse to open disclosure with shareholders regarding the state of our investment and have not held an investor meeting in four years, we have set this up to openly help one another and discuss the business and its leadership and founders John Iliopoulos, Chris Iliopoulos, and Peter Stern.

Privacy Policy: This website does not store IP addresses or any identifiable information other than the username you set. You can request to delete your account at any time by emailing privacy [at] re-mersion.com.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

We’re just publishing Formula 1 race programme PDFs now?!?!?

https://media.formula1.com/image/upload/v1700208575/F1-Race-Programme-Las-Vegas-2023.pdf

What the hell? I just saw F1 link to this. Wasn’t the whole point of our investment that Emersion was better than standard pdfs and now we’re just doing this? Where is our technology? So what did I invest in a design company????? This is the final nail in the coffin for me 

Now now, give them a break.

They probably don’t have enough staff left to service the proper app anymore. That, or they probably haven’t paid some bills 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

John’s a pretty honest guy, I’m sure he’s I’ll update us all in a timely manner about what’s happened. 

john@e-mersion.media

Quote from Mark Bartlett on November 19, 2023, 1:43 am

john@e-mersion.media

Hi John. It’s your responsibility to update shareholders. You haven’t in four years. It’s not our responsibility to email you and hope you reply when you haven’t in the past.  Several of us have emailed asking for updates and shareholder meetings and been ignored. We’ve given up. Call a shareholder meeting and give us answers. We’ve been demanding it in private and now in public for years so don’t act like we haven’t emailed you. We have. As has Rick. We’re all on the emails.

*removed post because actually don’t want to get in trouble. Please delete *

Quote from Mark Bartlett on November 19, 2023, 1:43 am

john@e-mersion.media

LOL good one “Mark.”