This message board is for the shareholders of E-MAG.TECH PTY LTD (formerly E-MERSION MEDIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN: 631 146 177) and E-MERSION MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN: 605 098 539) and E-MERSION MEDIA (AUST) PTY LTD (ACN: 637 337 641 – INSOLVENT).

As the Directors refuse to open disclosure with shareholders regarding the state of our investment and have not held an investor meeting in four years, we have set this up to openly help one another and discuss the business and its leadership and founders John Iliopoulos, Chris Iliopoulos, and Peter Stern.

Privacy Policy: This website does not store IP addresses or any identifiable information other than the username you set. You can request to delete your account at any time by emailing privacy [at] re-mersion.com.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Who is Tasa Iliopoulos and why does she own 25 to 50% of the company?

each time I look at this stuff it makes my blood boil. why are they not responding? Peter – you vouched for them. Have I lost my money? we need someone to check the books. should we be going to the police? 

parmenides has reacted to this post.
parmenides

Tasa is John and Chris’ mother.

Obviously another way to steal more shares. 
My question is if they’ve given her this many shares, has she paid tax on them? 

Someone should trigger an ATO investigation and let them get to the bottom of it. 

Quote from Spartan on October 22, 2023, 11:12 pm

Someone should trigger an ATO investigation and let them get to the bottom of it. 

https://www.ato.gov.au/tipoffform/