This message board is for the shareholders of E-MAG.TECH PTY LTD (formerly E-MERSION MEDIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN: 631 146 177) and E-MERSION MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN: 605 098 539) and E-MERSION MEDIA (AUST) PTY LTD (ACN: 637 337 641 – INSOLVENT).

As the Directors refuse to open disclosure with shareholders regarding the state of our investment and have not held an investor meeting in four years, we have set this up to openly help one another and discuss the business and its leadership and founders John Iliopoulos, Chris Iliopoulos, and Peter Stern.

Privacy Policy: This website does not store IP addresses or any identifiable information other than the username you set. You can request to delete your account at any time by emailing privacy [at] re-mersion.com.

Forum breadcrumbs – You are here:e-Mersion DiscussionFormula 1 report
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Formula 1 report

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from parmenides on November 27, 2023, 11:05 pm
Quote from Cap on November 27, 2023, 7:06 am

Has anyone received a report about Formula 1? I’ve asked but been ignored.

Do we have download numbers? More importantly do we know how much money it made us? I believe it’s the only client left so it would be good to have as an indicator of a valuation considering we’re not getting share holder updates.

Also are we continuing on next season?

Hi Cap,

You should have a read of the former COO’s financial report here. I’m sorry to be the one to break it to you, but the Formula 1 contract has never generated a profit and in fact cost the company $1.4million per season. So to answer your question, at standard startup valuation the company is worth $14million without even factoring in the $4million debt (most of which is to the ATO).

Well that certainly is a far cry from the $170,000,000 in projections I was shown. I have it right here in front of me. I understand projecting $170million and landing on $100million, or even $17million, but landing in the negative? How can that be considered anything other than a complete failure?

Quote from Cap on November 28, 2023, 2:50 am
Quote from parmenides on November 27, 2023, 11:05 pm
Quote from Cap on November 27, 2023, 7:06 am

Has anyone received a report about Formula 1? I’ve asked but been ignored.

Do we have download numbers? More importantly do we know how much money it made us? I believe it’s the only client left so it would be good to have as an indicator of a valuation considering we’re not getting share holder updates.

Also are we continuing on next season?

Hi Cap,

You should have a read of the former COO’s financial report here. I’m sorry to be the one to break it to you, but the Formula 1 contract has never generated a profit and in fact cost the company $1.4million per season. So to answer your question, at standard startup valuation the company is worth $14million without even factoring in the $4million debt (most of which is to the ATO).

Well that certainly is a far cry from the $170,000,000 in projections I was shown. I have it right here in front of me. I understand projecting $170million and landing on $100million, or even $17million, but landing in the negative? How can that be considered anything other than a complete failure?

The only other thing it can be considered is fraud.

@permenides what a nuffy. You are nothing but a time wasting keyboard warrior. How about leaving an email and mobile number here and I’m sure someone from e-Mersion would gladly reach out to you. 

john@e-mersion.media

Quote from Mark Bartlett on November 28, 2023, 5:21 am

@permenides what a nuffy. You are nothing but a time wasting keyboard warrior. How about leaving an email and mobile number here and I’m sure someone from e-Mersion would gladly reach out to you. 

john@e-mersion.media

They have every investors email address and mobile number, they should be regularly reaching out to all of us, that’s their responsibility to their shareholders instead of 4 years of silence. It’s not my responsibility to email John, it’s his responsibility to provide regular updates to his investors. They’re quick to reach out every time they need investment, or a top up to pay wages just before the next sure thing, or even a loan, but very slow to provide any updates on what they’re spending our money on, and what money the business has made us.

PreviousPage 2 of 2