This message board is for the shareholders of E-MAG.TECH PTY LTD (formerly E-MERSION MEDIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN: 631 146 177) and E-MERSION MEDIA PTY LTD (ACN: 605 098 539) and E-MERSION MEDIA (AUST) PTY LTD (ACN: 637 337 641 – INSOLVENT).

As the Directors refuse to open disclosure with shareholders regarding the state of our investment and have not held an investor meeting in four years, we have set this up to openly help one another and discuss the business and its leadership and founders John Iliopoulos, Chris Iliopoulos, and Peter Stern.

Privacy Policy: This website does not store IP addresses or any identifiable information other than the username you set. You can request to delete your account at any time by emailing privacy [at] re-mersion.com.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I tried emailing John but he has deleted his email account. Does anyone have another email for him or Chris?

Page 1 of 2Next

Hello,

I’ve just discovered this message forum and spent the better part of the morning getting updated. I tried emailing John earlier, and get an error message which led me to here.

Does anyone have another email address that he can be reached on? He also has not answered or returned my calls so I am not sure if the number I have is still valid either.

For any technically savvy people this is the error message I get when I email:

<john@e-mersion.media>: host aspmx.l.google.com[64.233.184.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient’s email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 5b1f17b1804b1-42bb6e4374csi78130285e9.231 – gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Thank you.

john@plus61.net

Shareholder,

Cut the rubbish and dribble.

If you have emailed or phoned John please show the proof on this dodgy forum. Or better still leave your name and mobile here and I’ll get John to call you.

It seems you have all the information needed to get in touch…..just in case you don’t John has authorised me to provide them. Details all shareholders have already:

john@e-mersion.media

john@plus61.net

+61 405 420 616

Quote from Mark Bartlett on September 30, 2024, 2:27 pm

Shareholder,

If you have emailed or phoned John please show the proof on this dodgy forum. Or better still leave your name and mobile here and I’ll get John to call you.

It seems you have all the information needed to get in touch…..just in case you don’t John has authorised me to provide them. Details all shareholders have already:

john@e-mersion.media

john@plus61.net

+61 405 420 616

Are you suggesting that I made up the error message I received when trying to email john@e-mersion.media several times over the past month?

Have you or have you not tried to reach John on the supplied contact details above?

Quote from Shareholder on October 2, 2024, 6:17 am
Quote from Mark Bartlett on September 30, 2024, 2:27 pm

Shareholder,

john@e-mersion.media

john@plus61.net

+61 405 420 616

Are you suggesting that I made up the error message I received when trying to email john@e-mersion.media several times over the past month?

Don’t feed the trolls. Mark is John, and if not, then Mark, perhaps John can “authorise you” as you said to provide a company update to all shareholders?

Talk about trolls, this whole page set up by Rick is nothing more than gutless, nameless, faceless trolls…..so weather you think Mark is John makes little difference.

You want a meeting then reach out to John, he says he is waiting.

Quote from Mark Bartlett on October 5, 2024, 3:39 am

Typical John, always passing the blame and responsibility onto someone else. It’s not our job to hold a meeting, it’s the Directors job. Instead of waiting for us to chase him for updates (and I know for a fact several shareholders have and their request has gone unanswered) he should be regularly communicating with investors and holding shareholder meetings. That is his responsibility, not ours.

Talk about trolls, this whole page set up by Rick is nothing more than gutless, nameless, faceless trolls…..

Just in case you thought we were just “trolling.”

Talk about trolls, this whole page set up by Rick is nothing more than gutless, nameless, faceless trolls…..so weather you think Mark is John makes little difference.

Instead of ‘authorising you to speak for him’ why doesn’t John just call a shareholder meeting and address everyone at once?

‘Rick’ clearly you are scared to call John about a shareholder meeting but would rather spend your entire life on this sham site putting up dribble.  

Page 1 of 2Next